|Entering the first few letters of a food item will take you to a food (or to a particular restaurant such as Taco Bell, McDonalds, etc.) You can then easily scroll through the menu items to a particular food or meal. Remember you can quickly pre-program your own favorite foods (including fast food from your favorite restaurants.)
By pressing the save button, you enter the nutritional information of your meal into the NutriCounter's memory. You simply repeat this process for each meal or food item.
Now that the nutritional Information for ALL your meals has been "saved", it can be viewed "at a glance" on a daily, weekly or monthly basis!
With the display mode buttons, you can easily:
- Set your own GOALS for each category. The categories will then blink when the user is about to exceed pre-set goals in any of the individual items.
- Obtain an "AVERAGE" daily consumption of 2-30 days.
- Find out the "BALANCE" left of each days meal consumption.
- Can change "PORTION" size to match what is being eaten.
- "TODAY" button shows the totals for the day to that point.
- "SAVE" button is used to store the nutritional information of each item.